3.05.2011

movin'



well the big news around here is that we are headed west, even more west than we already are - we are idaho bound. we will be going to a place called the henry's fork lodge. this move is the definition of bittersweet. we have loved loved loved being here. this place has come to feel like home and the people here are family. so, before i get too weepy to type....

i took a few shots before it all went into boxes & here some of my favorite things about our sweet little house. over the next couple days/weeks i want to find more favorite 4UR pics, so those will be coming.

to start my 'favorites tour' - here is the first - i loved the kiddos room -bright and cheery and really green:-)


but, my favorite part was the pink corner


my second favorite was our little kitchen


and my favorite part of that was my little bulletin board


and lastly for today, rowe's booster seat, aka the kitchen window



No comments: