3.28.2013

florida

 
first, i'm officially a floridian. i bit the bullet with a little help from my friendly neighborhood police officer who matter of factly informed me that i had two weeks after moving, which was about a year ago and a chunk,  to get a fl license and was not really moved by my story of how sentimentally attached i was to my colorado license since it was still valid until 2015.  thus, florida dr. license.    



secondly, i know even more that i am officially a floridian because our sweet friends from 4UR fished with andy last week and brought matching mother/daughter sand dollar necklaces and i LOVE them. obsessed. won't take it off. a huge huge huge thanks, tom. your heart is a just a treasure.


so evidence #3,  the kids are freezing if it is below 60! i mean, come on, 60! here's rowe watching some superwhy wearing his winter hat INSIDE. colorado blood is no more.




so not really florida related, but here are some pics of life lately.  my new braclet from my hubs, chap's favorite doll from eileen's momma, moni, chap's version of starry night, the new book the kiddos and i started, rowe and birdie bird, and some easter flower love. 

4 comments:

The Army Wife Teacher said...

Love that bracelet Andy got you!! So sweet! A fan of James in the Giant Peach my self! I am actually using it with my First Graders right now! :) xoxo Julia

lindsay j said...

Sarah, I love this post! It's eccentricity makes me smile. And you are gorgeous.

sandita.garcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tl said...

ahhh....I have suffered from the same malady and it took two tickets from the Tejas po-po before I surrendered my Colorado license. What a great visit with the Lees... the highlight of my spring. Sarah, your Chokoloskee Chip Cookies may be the next hot item to be smuggled in and out of the 'glades!